35 minutes remaining
Before you begin
In this workshop, you'll create an app that can be accessed in the Shopify admin. You'll use an app initialization command that generates starter code for building your app, and sets up your development environment so that you can work with your app using Shopify CLI.
At the end of the workshop the app will look like this:
- Initialized your app in the command line
- Generated a new working directory that contains starter code
- Installed all of the dependencies for your app, including Shopify CLI
- Installed your app on a development store
What you'll need (Shopify Account Requirements)
- If you don’t have one, create a Shopify partner account.
- If you don’t have one, create a Development store where you can install and test your app.